Being allowed access to www.icoo.in or mobile application ("hereinafter referred to as "the site" or " App" ) for icoo (hereinafter referred to as "icoo"), you enter into the www.icoo.in user agreement on the terms and conditions set out below. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site/ app. By accessing or using the web site or mobile application, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access the website/app.
The site contains copyrights and intellectual property rights in its contents presented on the site.
All copyright, and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times vested in ICOO or its licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorized in writing by ICOO or its licensors. You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
Unless expressly permitted in writing by ICOO or its licensor, you shall not capture, copy, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivate works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute or exploit in whole or in part the site, the site content or site code or otherwise use the site, site content on any other web site.
ICOO reserve the right to add or change/modify the site, site content terms of this Agreement at any point of time. Any changes will be posted in this same web page and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms on accessing this service. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the site at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
Limited Permission to Copy
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purpose or to print extracts for personal use. You will not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor including in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission of ICOO.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- This site, site content, site codes, services and the APP, if applicable, are provided "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, ICOO disclaims all liability, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non infringement. ICOO does not warrant that the availability of or functions contained in the site, site content, site codes, services or software will be uninterrupted or error free or that defect will be corrected or this site, site content, site code or the server that makes them available, or the software are free from virus or other harmful components. ICOO does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or result of the use of the site, site content, site code or software in terms of correctness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise. You, and not ICOO, assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the site, site content, site code, service and APP.
- ICOO shall not be liable, at any time for any loss and/or damage arising directly or indirectly (including, without limitation, special, incidental and/or consequential loss and/or damage) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the site, its contents or associated services or due to any unavailability of the Web Site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- The site may provide link of other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and ICOO does not control such third party website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on such website(s).
- Any hyperlinks from or to this Web Site exists for information purposes and are for your convenience only. ICOO accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such sites. ICOO neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these sites.
- You understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. DishTV has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ICOO, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees any third party information providers to the site harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including but not limited to attorneys' fees, other expenses that arise directly or indirectly resulting out of or from your breach of this agreement, your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants as mentioned above and/or your activities in connection with this website.
Third Party Rights
The provisions of Clauses 5 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities), and Clause 6 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of ICOO and its officers, directors, employees, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on their own behalf.
You understand and agree that ICOO may, at its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your password, user account or use of any service for any reason. ICOO may also, at its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue any site or service or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason. You understand and agree that ICOO make take any or more of these actions, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and / or delete any or all information about and concerning your user account, including your registration information. You understand and agree that ICOO shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to any service and / or the removal of information concerning your account.
If any provision of the terms and condition shall be held unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Registration and Acceptance of Terms
In consideration of your use of service of the site, you agree to (i) comply with the rules (ii) provide accurate, complete and true information about yourself as may be required on any registration form for the service. In order to create your User Account, and (iii) maintain and update, as applicable, your registration information with current and complete information. Users who violate these rules, or provide inaccurate, false or noncurrent registration information may, at ICOO's sole discretion, have their user account suspended or terminated and may be permanently banned from having any current or future service from the site.
As part of your user account, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining confidentiality of your user name and password. You are advised to select a user name other than your real name or real name of any other person. We also urge you to memorize your password or keep it in a secure place. You agree that you will (i) immediately notify ICOO of any unauthorized use of your account, and (ii) ensure that you properly exit all services at the completion of your use session. ICOO will have no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of a user account, the site or any service or your failure to comply with these requirements.